UT - Orem
Geneva Pipe and Precast
Get ready to grow with us!
Northwest Pipe Company is the nation’s leading manufacturer of water infrastructure products and with over 50 years of experience, we’re just getting started! Our business is growing, and we’re looking for great people to grow with us. We’re immediately seeking a Laborer to join our Geneva Pipe and Precast team in Orem, UT.
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, AD&D Insurance
- Paid Vacation, Holidays, and Sick Time
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan with Employer Match
- Bonus Potential (2x per year)
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Safety Footwear and Eyewear Voucher (Day 1 of Employment)
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Opportunities for Career Advancement
- Values-Driven Culture Committed to Diversity, Inclusion, and Safety
- Accountability is evident when we do what we say we are going to do and people accept responsibility for their actions. We do not point fingers and blame others. We own our actions.
- Commitment is not only promising to do something, but actually investing in the necessary effort and actions to make it happen.
- Teamwork is essential for competing in a challenging and constantly changing business environment. Working together across all job functions is critical to achieving our success.
About the Job
Support the operations of the Perfect Plant by working with concrete and linings to manufacture a high quality product to meet customer’s needs.
Essential Functions & Major Responsibilities
- Set foam and holes from engineering drawings.
- Work with manhole forms from set up, prep, fill and tip out.
- Enter information into foam computer.
- Operate mixer and pouring buckets.
- Hand Cement finishing.
- Wetcast cage builder.
- Rebar fabricator.
- Regular, reliable and predictable attendance is necessary in order to perform the essential functions of this position.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Must be able to read, use and accurately apply a tape measure information.
- Use hand tools safely and efficiently.
- Read and accurately interpret drawings, schematics and instructions.
- High School degree or GED
- 2 years’ experience in a similar field
Full list of anticipated physical demands for this position and detail on our work environment is available on our application portal. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Our organization maintains a drug-free workplace. Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successful passing of a drug test and background check.
Northwest Pipe Company is committed to equal employment opportunity and affirmative action. Minorities, females, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
Northwest Pipe Company reserves the right to close the position, with or without notice, if a qualified candidate is identified prior to the close date.
Sounds Like You?
Click the link below to apply online.