Water is essential to human life. The challenges in managing and distributing our nation’s water systems are vast, and without effective and quality infrastructure, the consequences would be devastating.
With decades of experience in water infrastructure, our unique team of engineers, fabricators, and scientific consultants from around the world provide practical yet pioneering technology that sets industry standards. We team directly with engineers who design, operate, manage, and maintain water delivery systems. In addition to providing shop drawings and engineering submittals, we can support your project challenges.
- Work through local specifications
- Provide options for maintaining, repairing, and replacing aging or inadequate water infrastructure
- Address utility and infrastructure challenges
- Evaluate pipeline seismic stability
- Comply with new and more stringent regulatory requirements
- Evaluate installation considerations including soil, bedding, and backfill
- Design custom components
- Assess ductility and reliability under stress
- Balance sustainable considerations with critical water supplies.
Our engineers provide valuable research support, technical validation, and organizational assistance to many technical and engineering associations including AWWA, ANSI, and ASTM.
As water infrastructure issues intensify, so does awareness of the effects of decisions made in water management. Whatever issues you face; we have the team, resources, and insight to help.