Northwest Pipe is committed to providing quality products and services for our customers. We achieve this through continually monitoring and improving the performance of our quality management systems and objectives in association with customer needs. Adhering to the national standards set by the American Water Works Association (AWWA) and the American Society for Testing and Materials (ASTM) as well as project-specific specifications, we manufacture our products to exacting attributes.
Northwest Pipe Company is the only manufacturer of engineered steel pipe in America to hold a multi-site certificate of conformance ISO 9001:2015 for the design and manufacturer of concrete pipe, welded, bare, lined, and coated steel pipe and fittings.
Northwest Pipe holds the following certifications or license:
- International Organization for Standardization (ISO): Multisite ISO 9001:2015 Certification
- NSF International – NSF/ANSI/CAN 61
- American Petroleum Institute (API 5L) – Parkersburg Plant
Geneva Pipe holds the following certifications or license:
- National Precast Concrete Association (NPCA)
- American Concrete Pipe Association (ACPA)