Infra-Spective: Summer 2021 Newsletter
The Summer 2021 issue of Infra-Spective is out now!
As a leader in innovative, high-quality, cost-effective water transmission and infrastructure solutions, our goal is to provide our clients and stakeholders with resources to help make their projects a success. Our quarterly newsletter, Infra-Spective, is a curated mix of infrastructure resources, industry news, technical insights, and more—piped directly to your inbox.
Highlights from this issue:
- Joint Detail: The Rolled Groove O-Ring Joint
What makes this circular-shaped gasket an integral part of bell-and-spigot joints? Find out in this deep dive…
- NWP in NYC: Bringing New Coating Options to the Big Apple
In a hands-on demonstration for the New York DEP and DDC, we shared the benefits of Polyurethane coating with heat shrink sleeves.
- Northwest Pipe on ‘Earth with John Holden’ Television Series
Tune in on Sunday, June 27th at 5:00 p.m. ET on Fox Business Network to see our Saginaw Plant and installation of the Lower Bois d’Arc project in North Texas.
- Irrigation Modernization: Investing in Rural Water Infrastructure
Learn why the Central Oregon Irrigation District selected steel pipe for their irrigation project.
- Technical Paper: Performance of Gasket Joints in Steel Pressure Pipes
This paper by our team takes a closer look at the Rolled Groove-type and the Carnegie-type joints.
- And more…