UT - Salt Lake City
open until filled
Get ready to grow with us!
Northwest Pipe Company is the nation’s leading manufacturer of water infrastructure products and with over 50 years of experience, we’re just getting started! Our business is growing, and we’re looking for great people to grow with us. We’re immediately seeking a Laborer-Wetcast to join our Geneva Pipe team in Salt Lake City, UT.
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, AD&D Insurance
- Paid Vacation, Holidays, and Sick Time
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan with Employer Match
- Bonus Potential (2x per year)
- Up to $5,000 per year Tuition Reimbursement
- Safety Footwear and Eyewear Voucher (Day 1 of Employment)
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Opportunities for Career Advancement
- Values-Driven Culture Committed to Diversity, Inclusion, and Safety
- Accountability is evident when we do what we say we are going to do and people accept responsibility for their actions. We do not point fingers and blame others. We own our actions.
- Commitment is not only promising to do something, but actually investing in the necessary effort and actions to make it happen.
- Teamwork is essential for competing in a challenging and constantly changing business environment. Working together across all job functions is critical to achieving our success.
About the Job
Assist with the manufacturing of concrete products.
Essential Functions & Major Responsibilities
- Perform tasks involving strenuous manual labor in manufacturing a variety of concrete products.
- Support crew during concrete pours.
- Help maintain a clean jobsite by picking up and storing tools and equipment.
- Perform materials handling and storage.
- Help load and unload trucks.
- Follow all safety rules and report any unsafe conditions to the Leads or Supervisors.
- Read and follow work instructions, blueprints, and drawings.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Past experience working with hand tools, saws, air tools, grinders.
- Experience working with concrete would be preferred, but not required.
- High School diploma or general education degree (GED)
- Bullet item (with punctuation).
- Bullet item (with punctuation). To add another bullet press “enter” on your keyboard.
Full list of anticipated physical demands for this position and detail on our work environment is available on our application portal. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Our organization maintains a drug-free workplace. Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successful passing of a drug test and background check.
Northwest Pipe Company is committed to equal employment opportunity and affirmative action. Minorities, females, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
Northwest Pipe Company reserves the right to close the position, with or without notice, if a qualified candidate is identified prior to the close date.
Sounds Like You?
Click the link below to apply online.