Inside Sales Representative
MO - St. Louis
open until filled
Get ready to grow with us!
Northwest Pipe Company is the nation’s leading manufacturer of water infrastructure products and with over 50 years of experience, we’re just getting started! Our business is growing, and we’re looking for great people to grow with us. We’re immediately seeking a Inside Sales Representative to join our Permalok team in St. Louis, MO.
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, AD&D Insurance
- Paid Vacation, Holidays, and Sick Time
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan with Employer Match
- Bonus Potential (2x per year)
- Up to $5,000 per year Tuition Reimbursement
- Safety Footwear and Eyewear Voucher (Day 1 of Employment)
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Opportunities for Career Advancement
- Values-Driven Culture Committed to Diversity, Inclusion, and Safety
- Accountability is evident when we do what we say we are going to do and people accept responsibility for their actions. We do not point fingers and blame others. We own our actions.
- Commitment is not only promising to do something, but actually investing in the necessary effort and actions to make it happen.
- Teamwork is essential for competing in a challenging and constantly changing business environment. Working together across all job functions is critical to achieving our success.
About the Job
This position involves the selling and promotion of trenchless pipe. This Inside Sales Representative will provide support to the Sales teams through estimating, analysis, and market development. The Inside Sales Representative will work with the Director of Trenchless and the sales and marketing team to understand product offerings and market strategy and provide direct input and feedback. This individual will play a role that will require for quotes to be completed, consulting with engineers, agencies, municipalities, developers, and contractors across the United States, and other tasks as assigned. Travel may be up to 5% of the time.
Essential Functions & Major Responsibilities
- Accurate and timely response to customer inquiries.
- Estimate and quotation formulation and analysis.
- Market analysis and reporting.
- Customer service including but not limited to; quotations, order tracking and expediting, logistical communication, claims, and project tracking.
- Provide information and support to Sales and Product Management Group.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Excellent written and oral communication skills and strong, professional interpersonal skills.
- Self-starter with proven ability to manage schedules, priorities, deadlines with minimal direction.
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office Products; Excel, Word, Outlook, and PowerPoint.
- A keen sense of detail/accuracy as well as the ability to see the larger picture.
- Organizational skills, including an ability to multi-task and re-prioritize to meet critical deadlines and multiple project timelines.
- Displays good judgment and discretion to accomplish goals and work requirements.
- Individuals must possess the ability to effectively work with varying management styles
- Associates degree preferred, or at least 1+ years of relevant work experience or course of study.
- Previous work experience in a manufacturing or sales environment preferred.
Full list of anticipated physical demands for this position and detail on our work environment is available on our application portal. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Our organization maintains a drug-free workplace. Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successful passing of a drug test and background check.
Northwest Pipe Company is committed to equal employment opportunity and affirmative action. Minorities, females, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
Northwest Pipe Company reserves the right to close the position, with or without notice, if a qualified candidate is identified prior to the close date.
Sounds Like You?
Click the link below to apply online.