Corporate Social Responsibility Manager
Corporate Office - Vancouver, WA
Get ready to grow with us!
Northwest Pipe Company is the nation’s leading manufacturer of water infrastructure products and with over 50 years of experience, we’re just getting started! Our business is growing, and we’re looking for great people to grow with us. We’re immediately seeking a Corporate Social Responsibility Manager to join our Northwest Pipe team at our Corporate Headquarters in Vancouver, Washington.
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, AD&D Insurance
- Paid Vacation, Holidays, and Sick Time
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan with Employer Match
- Bonus Potential (2x per year)
- Up to $5,000 per year Tuition Reimbursement
- Safety Footwear and Eyewear Voucher (Day 1 of Employment)
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Opportunities for Career Advancement
- Values-Driven Culture Committed to Diversity, Inclusion, and Safety
- Accountability is evident when we do what we say we are going to do and people accept responsibility for their actions. We do not point fingers and blame others. We own our actions.
- Commitment is not only promising to do something, but actually investing in the necessary effort and actions to make it happen.
- Teamwork is essential for competing in a challenging and constantly changing business environment. Working together across all job functions is critical to achieving our success.
About the Job
We are looking for a Corporate Social Responsibility Manager to help drive the Company’s Social and Governance visions. This position will partner with other leaders in the organization as we seek to clarify our Environmental, Social, and Governance (ESG) strategy, measure output, and report results externally.
Essential Functions & Major Responsibilities
- Assist senior management in creating and implementing the Company’s social responsibility policies and objectives.
- Identify strategies and trends in social responsibility relevant to the Company’s core lines of business.
- Conduct gap analysis on key ESG disclosures and rankings to identify and prioritize areas of opportunity for improvement.
- Reinforce the Company’s social responsibility policies within the Company using available internal communications methods.
- Coordinate with senior management, internal marketing resources, and external public relations resources to promote the message of the Company’s commitment to social responsibility.
- Set goals with senior management for social responsibility programs throughout operations, and create dashboards/tools to measure and report on results.
- Support data governance and controls to ensure complete and accurate data for reporting purposes.
- Other duties as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Experience with ESG reporting standards and requirements.
- Experience in ESG disclosure and corporate reporting, including surveys, annual reports, ratings; ability to evaluate performance holistically and share with management.
- Proven ability to research, analyze and interpret trends and develop reports for management.
- Exceptional problem solving, analytical, and data analysis skills.
- Proven ability to manage projects.
- Strong interpersonal and relationship-building skills; ability to communicate with all levels of the organization.
- Able to create compelling materials to align teams and drive decisions.
- Bachelor’s degree at an accredited university, or in place of a degree, 4+ years of related work experience.
- 5-7 years of work experience in a corporate environment, manufacturing experience preferred.
- Past experience with ESG reporting standards, and exposure to corporate reporting is preferred.
Full list of anticipated physical demands for this position and detail on our work environment is available on our application portal. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Our organization maintains a drug-free workplace. Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successful passing of a drug test and background check.
Northwest Pipe Company is committed to equal employment opportunity and affirmative action. Minorities, females, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
Northwest Pipe Company reserves the right to close the position, with or without notice, if a qualified candidate is identified prior to the close date.
Sounds Like You?
Click the link below to apply online.