- What kind of a company is Northwest Pipe Company?
Northwest Pipe Company is the largest manufacturer of engineered steel pipe water systems in North America. The Company’s Water Transmission manufacturing facilities are strategically positioned to meet North America’s growing needs for water and wastewater infrastructure; we have manufacturing facilities across the United States and one manufacturing facility in Mexico. The Company serves a wide range of markets and our solution-based products are a good fit for applications including: water transmission, plant piping, tunnels, and river crossings.
- What is the address of Northwest Pipe Company’s corporate headquarters?
The Company’s corporate headquarters are located at:
5721 SE Columbia Way, Suite 200
Vancouver, WA 98661
- When was Northwest Pipe Company’s initial public offering?
The Company’s initial public offering (IPO) was on November 30, 1995.
- What is Northwest Pipe Company’s ticker symbol and on what exchange does it trade?
The Company’s common stock is traded on the NASDAQ exchange under the ticker symbol “NWPX.”
- What is Northwest Pipe Company’s CUSIP number?
Common Stock: 667746101
- How can I buy and sell shares of Northwest Pipe Company stock?
The Company does not offer a direct stock purchase plan for investors. You may purchase Northwest Pipe Company stock through a licensed securities broker.
- Does Northwest Pipe Company pay a dividend?
The Company has not paid cash or common stock dividends to its shareholders.
- How do I get information about Northwest Pipe Company shares that I own?
The Company does not have access to individual account information.
All registered shareholders who have questions regarding their account status (e.g. number of shares, missing certificates, address changes, etc.) can contact Northwest Pipe Company’s transfer agent at https://www-us.computershare.com/investor/Contact
Otherwise, if you own your shares in a brokerage account, please contact your broker.
- Who is Northwest Pipe Company’s transfer agent?
P.O. Box 30170
College Station, TX 77842
- Who is Northwest Pipe Company’s independent registered public accounting firm?
Moss Adams LLP
- What is Northwest Pipe Company’s fiscal year?
The Company’s fiscal year ends on December 31. The first quarter ends March 31, the second quarter ends on June 30, the third quarter ends on September 30 and the fourth quarter ends on December 31.
- When is Northwest Pipe Company’s annual meeting of stockholders?
Specific details of time and location are included in the Company’s annual proxy statement.
- Does Northwest Pipe Company conduct quarterly conference calls with analysts and investors?
Yes, the Company currently conducts quarterly analyst and investor calls. Call notices and instruction on how you may participate in the calls are issued by press release and posted on our website approximately two weeks before the call. A replay of the most recent conference call will be available on this web site in the Investor Relations section for approximately four weeks following the call.
- How can I get a copy of the press and earnings releases?
These documents are available on this web site in the Investor Relations section.
- How can I obtain a copy of the SEC documents such as the Form 10-K or Form 10-Q?
These documents, as well as others, are available on this web site in the SEC Filings site of the Financial subsection of the Investor Relations section. SEC documents are also available on the Internet through the SEC’s EDGAR database. You can also request a hard copy of these documents by visiting the Information Request site of the Shareholder Information subsection of the Investor Relations section.
- How can I get added to Northwest Pipe Company’s mailing list?
To request investor information, please visit the Information Request site of the Shareholder Information subsection of the Investor Relations section.
You can also sign up for e-mail alerts notifying you of new press releases, SEC filings or corporate actions and events by visiting the Investor Relations section and entering your email address in the Receive E-Mail Alerts site.